ERCS will respond to government consultations as part of our advocacy in policy and law reform.
We also collaborate with other LINK members to inform their position on environmental legislation and the legal system.
- ERCS’s response to the Scottish Government’s consultation on the court fee regime for 2022 to 2025 – March 2022.
- ERCS response to to the Scottish Government’s consultation on the future of the Scottish Land Court and the Lands Tribunal for Scotland – October 2020.
- UK Withdrawal from the EU (Continuity) (Scotland) Bill – LINK’s written evidence to the Scottish Parliament’s Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform Committee – August 2020.
- National Planning Framework 4 – LINK response to Scottish Government’s call for ideas – April 2020
- Response to the Scottish Parliament’s Local Government and Communities Committee on temporary modifications to planning regulations – with Planning Democracy – April 2020 .